Our Orthodontist in Homewood, IL Welcomes You Back to Our Office
At Grant Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Homewood, IL is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 31!
We will also continue to offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through a virtual consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- New electric handpieces to reduce aerosol
- Two state-of-the-art air purifiers in the clinic & one in the reception room
- New high-speed suction evacuators
- Separation between chairs to maintain social distancing
- A limited number of patients allowed in the office
- Patient only in the office – no family members
- Temperature will be taken of team members throughout the day & of patients upon arrival
- Patient to wait in car & text upon arrival
- Reception room closed
- Highest level available PPE for the team
- Frequent hand washing & disinfecting of surfaces
- Sneeze guards at check-in
- Patient required to wear a mask until seated
- Patient required to rinse with peroxide
- Toothbrushing sink closed so please brush at home prior to your appointment
- Paperless patient forms & payment
- Virtual consultations will provide at-home convenience and flexibility for retainer checks, aligner checks & new patient consultations
Our Orthodontist in Homewood, IL & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 708-799-3030 with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation. You may also click here to schedule a virtual consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Grant Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 708-221-8253.